AOL Desktop Gold Installation Issues in Windows 10
When you want to download & install AOL Desktop Gold software, a system check can be very helpful before you start installing this software. When you ignore the system checkup, there are chances that you face problems in the installation of software. Especially after the windows 10 update, there have been many complaints from the users saying about the difficulty and problems while trying to download the software on the newly updated Windows 10 operating system.
This problem occurs on the computer because of the incompatible nature of two software with each other. When you are unable to install this software, it can be very frustrating because even after taking the AOL premium membership you can’t experience the amazing features offered by this AOL Desktop Gold. But this problem can be resolved, so you don’t need to get frustrated.
Try to rectify this problem soon without delaying it any more. Because delaying this problem can create more problems. If you want to know how to resolve this problem, then read this whole blog. Also, you can take help from customer support service and get the exact solution of the problem.
Resolve AOL Desktop Gold installation issue on Windows 10
Every software requires some specific system requirement. So, before you download AOL Desktop Gold software on Windows 10, try to meet the minimum system requirements for this software. System requirement to install this software are as follows:
- The computer should have at least 1GB RAM and a good internet connection.
- You should have an installed an updated web browser on the computer.
- Your computer should have a processor 266MHz or a better one.
- Screen resolution should not be less than 1024x768.
If even after meeting all these system requirements you are not able to install AOL Desktop Gold on Windows 10, you should degrade the OS to its previous version. To do that follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings section via the control panel. You can go to the control panel by pressing the Start button.
- Under settings menu select ‘Update and security’ option.
- Now, in the appeared window click on the recovery option and choose ‘go back to the previously installed version of windows’. This will complete the process and the computer will restart